The Mitutoyo 155-903 telescoping set allows for quick and accurate measurements of holes and openings. The spring-loaded plungers expand within the opening and lock into place using the knurled rotary. Each plunger has hardened contacts ground to a radius for true fit and measurements. Use these telescoping gages alongside outside micrometers and calipers to measure holes and openings.
- Available in metric or inch sets and individually
- Uniform contact pressure.
- Satin chrome finish.
- Sets supplied in fitted case.
- Supplied in a fitted plastic pouch
- Knurled finish provides secure handling and easy locking.
- Rigid Handle with self-centering feature.
- Made of hardened steel for longer tool accuracy and lifespan
- Telescoping gages must be measured with a micrometer to get the final bore diameter.
Used to determine the true size of holes, slots, and recesses up to 6″.
The Mitutoyo 155-903 6-Piece Telescoping Gage Set has the following specifications:
- Range: .313-6.00″
- 6 Gage Set: .313-.500″, .500-.750″, .750-1.25″, 1.25-2.125″, 2.125-3.50″, 3.50-6.00″