The Fowler 52-008-008-1 White Dial Caliper is an excellent choice for anyone looking for a durable and accurate dial caliper. With its Swiss-style dial, experience silky smooth revolutions of .100″. Measure four ways –outside, inside, depth, and step dimensions– easily with one tool.
Its stainless steel construction guarantees a long instrument lifespan. The shock-proof design prevents dial backlash, which ensures accurate and consistent readings each time. Glare-free and resistant, read measurements without reflections or shadows from nearby objects or surfaces.
Additionally, the knurled lock keeps the caliper in place while in use, without having to hold down thumbscrews or buttons. The Fowler 52-008-008-1 White Dial Caliper also includes a case for storing and protecting your valuable tool.
- 4-way measuring for outside, inside, depth, and step measurements
- Beam graduations: 0.100″
- Hardened stainless steel throughout with measuring faces precision ground and microlapped for exceptional accuracy
- Scale surface is satin chrome finished to prevent glare and reduces operator fatigue; microfine graduations read in inches.
- Graduation: 0.001″
- Cover rack
- Shockproof gearing
- Accuracy: ±.0015 inch
- Machine Shops
- Measure the depth of holes and cavities
- Measure the size of an object
- Measure the thickness of an object
- Ensure parts meet specifications
- Check that holes and slots are deep enough for their intended use
- Measure internal dimensions
About Fowler High Precision
Fowler High Precision specializes in high-quality precision tools made to the exact standards of their customers. Since 1946, they have had a track record of innovation and excellence in metrology. Now, Fowler manufactures a wide range of products, from hand tools to 3D measuring. Their mission is to make measurement easy for all.
1-Year Warranty for Hand Tools
Fowler provides a 12-month warranty for defects in quality or materials on hand tool products sold in the United States, Canada, and Mexico. You must buy hand tools products from Fowler High Precision or an authorized Fowler distributor to qualify. Fowler reserves the right to require proof of purchase and/or a completed purchaser warranty registration for any warranty claim. To be valid, complete the Warranty Registration within 30 days after the original purchase online at www.fowlerprecision.com.
Learn more at https://www.fowlerprecision.com/fowler-terms-conditions