The 52-008-712-0 Machinist Grade White Dial Caliper is an excellent choice for machinists or anyone who needs to measure small distances. The covered rack allows for heavy use without dirt and debris damage. Measure distances in four ways: inside and outside measurements, depth measurements, and step measurements.
Stainless steel, along with its satin chrome finish, ensures durability and anti-glare prevention. Apart from that, the 52-008-712-0 features a bezel-locking mechanism that locks the jaws in place, preventing any movement while measuring. This caliper includes a one-year warranty by Fowler High Precision.
- Four-way jaw for outside, inside, depth, and step measurements
- Solid stainless steel construction
- Silky smooth movement throughout
- Dial hand completes one revolution per each .100.”
- .001″ reading dial face
- Shock-proof design prevents dial backlash
- Thumb roll for rapid setting
- Knurled lock assures precise settings
- Includes fitted case
- Has an accuracy of ±0.001″
- Etched beam has 0.10″ graduations
- Machine Shops
- Mechanical Engineering
- Measure the thickness of an object
- Ensure parts meet specifications
- Measure the depth of holes, slots, and cavities
About Fowler High Precision
Fowler High Precision specializes in high-quality precision tools made to the exact standards of their customers. Since 1946, they have had a track record of innovation and excellence in metrology. Now, Fowler manufactures a wide range of products, from hand tools to 3D measuring. Their mission is to make measurement easy for all.
1-Year Warranty for Hand Tools
Fowler provides a 12-month warranty for defects in quality or materials on hand tool products sold in the United States, Canada, and Mexico. You must buy hand tools products from Fowler High Precision or an authorized Fowler distributor to qualify. Fowler reserves the right to require proof of purchase and/or a completed purchaser warranty registration for any warranty claim. To be valid, complete the Warranty Registration within 30 days after the original purchase online at www.fowlerprecision.com.
Learn more at https://www.fowlerprecision.com/fowler-terms-conditions