The Fowler 52-085-012-0 Master Vernier Caliper measures larger workpieces in either inch or metric measurements. It features stainless steel construction with a satin chrome finish, which provides a durable, long-lasting product life. Easily measure internal and external dimensions while the raised sliding surface prevents graduation damage.
- Open-face design permits both vernier scales to be located on one side of the gage for inside and outside measurements
- Hardened stainless steel throughout; ground and lapped for accuracy
- Machine divided and engraved from master for exceptional accuracy.
- Graduation: 0.001″/0.02mm
- Wide-spaced microfine graduations on a satin chrome finish to ensure easy reading
- A raised sliding surface prevents wear and defacement of graduations
- Verniers are adjustable for wear
- For larger workpieces, the long jaws permit greater accessibility and easier measurements
- All sizes meet or exceed U.S. Federal specifications for accuracy.
- Mechanical Engineering
- Measure the internal and external dimensions of holes, grooves, and tube thicknesses
- Ensure parts meet specifications
About Fowler High Precision
Fowler High Precision specializes in high-quality precision tools made to the exact standards of their customers. Since 1946, they have had a track record of innovation and excellence in metrology. Now, Fowler manufactures a wide range of products, from hand tools to 3D measuring. Their mission is to make measurement easy for all.
1-Year Warranty for Hand Tools
Fowler provides a 12-month warranty for defects in quality or materials on hand tool products sold in the United States, Canada, and Mexico. You must buy hand tools products from Fowler High Precision or an authorized Fowler distributor to qualify. Fowler reserves the right to require proof of purchase and/or a completed purchaser warranty registration for any warranty claim. To be valid, complete the Warranty Registration within 30 days after the original purchase online at www.fowlerprecision.com.
Learn more at https://www.fowlerprecision.com/fowler-terms-conditions