The Fowler 54-100-020-0 Ultra-Cal III Heavy Duty Electronic Caliper has a number of features that make it a highly useful tool. The knife jaws allow you to measure material thickness without the jaws slipping. Especially when measuring thin, delicate materials. Lock the jaws in place to use them as a straightedge for drawing lines or making other measurements.
The incremental floating zero automatically updates to show the current measurement when you reset it. Use the hold feature to freeze the display to reference later. There’s no need for conversion tables; switch between inch and metric units with ease. And as always, the 54-100-020-0 comes with a 1-year warranty from Fowler High Precision.
- Incremental floating zero
- Direct inch/metric conversion
- Fast tracking speed of approximately 60″/second
- Combination zero/data/hold button
- Hold feature freezes the display for later viewing
- Direct RS-232C output
- Inside and outside measurements only
- Fine adjustment
- Frame and jaws are precision ground of hardened stainless steel
- Price includes fitted case and battery
- Mechanical Engineering
- Measure the internal diameter of an object
- Measure the thickness of an object
- Measure the distance between two points on an object
- Ensure parts meet specifications
About Fowler High Precision
Fowler High Precision specializes in high-quality precision tools made to the exact standards of their customers. Since 1946, they have had a track record of innovation and excellence in metrology. Now, Fowler manufactures a wide range of products, from hand tools to 3D measuring. Their mission is to make measurement easy for all.
1-Year Warranty for Hand Tools
Fowler provides a 12-month warranty for defects in quality or materials on hand tool products sold in the United States, Canada, and Mexico. You must buy hand tools products from Fowler High Precision or an authorized Fowler distributor to qualify. Fowler reserves the right to require proof of purchase and/or a completed purchaser warranty registration for any warranty claim. To be valid, complete the Warranty Registration within 30 days after the original purchase online at www.fowlerprecision.com.
Learn more at https://www.fowlerprecision.com/fowler-terms-conditions