The Fowler 54-100-330-1 Euro-Cal IV digital caliper is a high-quality instrument that allows you to get precise results quickly and easily. Its stainless steel frame is water-resistant to IP54 standards and has a jaw thickness of 0.137″. The internal and external jaw length is 0.600″ and 1.56″, respectively, while its accuracy is ±0.001″/.02m, and resolution is 0.0005″/0.01mm with fractions in 1/64″ increments.
It can measure inside dimensions (ID), outside dimensions (OD), depth, and step measurements. Switch between inch, fraction, or metric units with a single click. The 54-100-330-1 has a floating zero function with absolute and incremental measuring modes for taking intermediate or differential measurements.
- Reads in inch, metric & fractions
- Direct inch/metric/fraction conversion
- Absolute/Incremental Measurement
- Water resistant to IP54 standards (Fractions in 1/64″ increments)
- Stainless steel frame
- 4-way measuring (inside, outside, depth, and step dimensions)
- Resolution: 0.0005″/0.01mm (Fractions in 1/128″ increments)
- Heavy Duty stainless steel frame for extra rigidity and wear
- Super large, easy-to-read 14 x 52mm display
- Combined thumbrest and thumbroll for fine adjustment
- Includes fitted case
- Mechanical Engineering
- Measure the internal diameter of an object
- Measure the thickness of an object
- Measure depths of holes, grooves, and slots
- Measure the distance between two points on an object
- Ensure parts meet specifications
About Fowler High Precision
Fowler High Precision specializes in high-quality precision tools made to the exact standards of their customers. Since 1946, they have had a track record of innovation and excellence in metrology. Now, Fowler manufactures a wide range of products, from hand tools to 3D measuring. Their mission is to make measurement easy for all.
1-Year Warranty for Hand Tools
Fowler provides a 12-month warranty for defects in quality or materials on hand tool products sold in the United States, Canada, and Mexico. You must buy hand tools products from Fowler High Precision or an authorized Fowler distributor to qualify. Fowler reserves the right to require proof of purchase and/or a completed purchaser warranty registration for any warranty claim. To be valid, complete the Warranty Registration within 30 days after the original purchase online at www.fowlerprecision.com.
Learn more at https://www.fowlerprecision.com/fowler-terms-conditions