The Fowler 54-101-600-1 Xtra-Value Cal Electronic Caliper measures four ways with a measurement range of up to 6″/150mm. It has an accuracy of 0.001″ and displays in either inch or metric units. While its large, easy-to-read display makes it easy to read measurements at a glance. Additionally, the stainless steel frame ensures that you can use this caliper for years to come. Even more, the 54-101-600-1 caliper includes a 1-year warranty from Fowler High Precision, so you can feel confident in your purchase.
- Stainless steel frame
- Large easy-to-read display
- Direct inch/metric conversion
- Absolute/Incremental Measurement
- 4-way measuring
- Free NIST Certification included
- Includes case, (2) CR2032 lithium batteries, a full 1-year warranty, and an instruction manual
- Resolution: 0.0005″/0.01mm
- Mechanical Engineering
- Measure the internal diameter of an object
- Measure the thickness of an object
- Measure depths of holes, grooves, and slots
- Measure the distance between two points on an object
- Ensure parts meet specifications
About Fowler High Precision
Fowler High Precision specializes in high-quality precision tools made to the exact standards of their customers. Since 1946, they have had a track record of innovation and excellence in metrology. Now, Fowler manufactures a wide range of products, from hand tools to 3D measuring. Their mission is to make measurement easy for all.
1-Year Warranty for Hand Tools
Fowler provides a 12-month warranty for defects in quality or materials on hand tool products sold in the United States, Canada, and Mexico. You must buy hand tools products from Fowler High Precision or an authorized Fowler distributor to qualify. Fowler reserves the right to require proof of purchase and/or a completed purchaser warranty registration for any warranty claim. To be valid, complete the Warranty Registration within 30 days after the original purchase online at www.fowlerprecision.com.
Learn more at https://www.fowlerprecision.com/fowler-terms-conditions