Unique electronic control makes the HR-530 Rockwell Superficial capable of hardness testing. It includes a color touch-screen controller. Four display types are available, as well as enhanced statistical graphing. Perform ASTM D785 Part A and B now. It includes common Light Force Brinell testing forces from 6.25 to 187.5kgf. See all scales on a single screen for ease of use.
Rockwell Superficial Hardness Tester Features:
- The curved surface correction function enables curved surfaces, such as round bars and spheres, to be tested for hardness as easily as flat surfaces
- Color touch screen control panel displays statistics and graphs; up to five display formats show needed information
- Nose-type indenter enables measurement of a specimen’s flat top surface as well as the inside surface of cylindrical specimen
- The HR-530 is available in 9.8” (250mm) or 15.5” (395mm) height capacity models
- Complete with a combination diamond indenter, a 1/16” carbide ball indenter, one flat and one V anvil, 2 HRC, 1 HRBW, 1 HR30TW, and 1 HR30N test block
- Hardness testing of plastics according to ASTM D785 (Procedure A and B) and ISO2039-2 are also possible
Inside ring hardness testing
Test the hardness of the inside wall of a ring without cutting the ring into pieces. The minimum diameter is 34 mm, but test inside diameters as small as 22 mm by using the optional 5 mm diamond indenter (19BAA292).
Display with color touch-screen
The adapted HM and HV series user interface now includes Rockwell hardness testing capabilities. Versatile color screens display the results of statistical calculations and graphics functions, etc. When space restrictions are an issue, mount the touch-panel display unit on top of the tester.
Graphic display of statistical calculation results and X-R control charts
This series allows numeric display of statistical analysis results such as maximum and minimum values, mean values, and graphic display of X¯ -R control charts and histograms required for hardness evaluation.
Measurement with a nose indenter shaft
A nose-type indenter enables measurement not only of the flat top surface of a specimen but also the inside surface of a cylindrical specimen.
Continuous measurement function
When testing multiple workpieces with the same height, continuous testing is possible by pressing the foot switch or the START button.
RS-232C, Digimatic and USB interface ports