The Mark-10 M3-012 Series 3 Digital Force Gage is a high-quality tool for measuring the force of an applied load. Small enough to fit in the palm of your hand, yet powerful enough for industrial and laboratory applications.
It has an overload protection capacity of 200% and set point indicators for pass-fail testing. Additionally, the M3-012 displays the graphical representation of the applied force on a large, backlit LCD screen. While its ergonomic, aluminum housing makes it easy to use this instrument by hand or with a test stand.
What’s more is its compatibility with other Mark-10 equipment, such as grips and software. It includes MESUR Lite data acquisition software, so you can easily tabulate data from your tests and export it directly into Excel.
Above all, this product includes a 3-year warranty from Mark-10 for added protection.
- High-speed 2,000 Hz sampling rate
- USB data output of continuous or individual data points
- Ultra-compact size
- Large backlit graphic display
- Programmable set points with pass/fail indicators
- Live load bar graph with set point markers
- Peak readings and always displays set points
- 3 selectable units of measurement
- Configurable audio alarms and key tones
In The Box
- (1) Extension rod
- (1) Hook
- (1) Cone
- (1) Chisel
- (1) V-Groove
- (1) Flat
- (1) Coupling
- (1) Carrying case
- (1) USB cable
- (1) AC adapter
- (1) Battery
- (1) NIST certification (no data)
- Measures force, torque, and pressure
- Sense the force applied to a surface by a moving object
- Measure the pressure exerted by fluids with a pipe or container
- Monitor the force required to move an object
Mark-10 is a designer and manufacturer of force and torque measurement products. Since 1979, they strive to provide customers with the most accurate products in the market. Their products range from handheld instruments to high-end systems used in labs, production lines, and research facilities. They specialize in supplying high-quality solutions for various industries, including automotive and packaging.
3-Year Warranty on All Products
Mark-10 Corporation warrants that its goods are free from defects in workmanship and materials for three years from the delivery date. If any goods become defective, Mark-10 will replace, repair, or refund the purchased price. Any modification, abuse, exposure to a corrosive environment, or use other than intended will void this warranty.
Learn more: https://mark-10.com/warranty/