The MTT01-25 Cap Torque Tester is an easy-to-operate tester that measures the application and removal torque of bottle caps up to 25 lbFin. The tester has adjustable posts to grip a broad range of container shapes and sizes, customizable for your specific testing needs.
The TT01 series boasts a class-leading accuracy of ±0.3% and a blazingly fast sampling rate of 7,000 Hz. It also comes with password protection to prevent unauthorized changes to settings and calibration.
Additionally, the MTT01-25 has USB, RS-232, Mitutoyo (Digimatic), and analog outputs. Easily connect it to your PC or other devices and transfer data. It also includes memory storage for 1,000 readings, pass/fail indicators and outputs, and more.
- Moveable 1.25″ (31 mm) length posts accommodate a wide range of sample shapes and sizes
- Available extended post lengths and other gripping options
- USB, RS-232, Mitutoyo, and analog outputs
- Automatic output, data storage, and zeroing upon bottle cap removal helps automate testing processes
- First / second peak detection for slip and breakaway torques in tamper-evident closures
- 1,000-point data memory with statistics and outputs
- Password protection prevents unauthorized changes
- Programmable set point indicators and outputs for pass/ fail determination
- High-speed 7,000 Hz sampling rate accurately captures peak torque values
- Configurable audio alarms and key tones
- 5 selectable units of measurement
- MESUR® Lite data collection software included
- Quality Control
- Food Beverage
Mark-10 is a designer and manufacturer of force and torque measurement products. Since 1979, they strive to provide customers with the most accurate products in the market. Their products range from handheld instruments to high-end systems used in labs, production lines, and research facilities. They specialize in supplying high-quality solutions for various industries, including automotive and packaging.
3-Year Warranty on All Products
Mark-10 Corporation warrants that its goods are free from defects in workmanship and materials for three years from delivery. If any goods become defective, Mark-10 will replace, repair, or refund the purchased price. Any modification, abuse, exposure to a corrosive environment, or use other than intended will void this warranty.
Learn more: https://mark-10.com/warranty/