The Mark-10 MTT02-50 Torque Tool Tester is a compact, rugged manual and electric torque tool tester. It is suitable for production environments and compatible with USB, RS-232, Mitutoyo (Digimatic), and analog outputs.
It features a universal 3/8” square receptacle that accepts common bits and attachments. As well as an industry-leading sampling rate of 7,000 HZ and accuracy of ±0.3% to ensure accurate, consistent test results.
The TT02 series includes MESUR® Lite data acquisition software, which calculates continuous or single-point data. Additionally, the testers capture peak torque in both measurement directions and calculate 1st and 2nd peaks useful for click-type tools.
- First/second peak capture for CW and CCW directions
- 3/8” square receptacle accommodates common bits and attachments
- High-speed 7,000 Hz sampling rate accurately captures peak torque values
- 1,000-point data memory with statistics and outputs
- USB, RS-232, Mitutoyo, and analog outputs
- Break detection: automatic output, data storage, and zeroing upon tool click/slip automates testing processes
- Programmable set point indicators and outputs for pass/ fail determination
- Password protection prevents unauthorized changes
- 5 selectable units of measurement
- Battery or AC operation
- Quality Control
Mark-10 is a designer and manufacturer of force and torque measurement products. Since 1979, they strive to provide customers with the most accurate products in the market. Their products range from handheld instruments to high-end systems used in labs, production lines, and research facilities. They specialize in supplying high-quality solutions for various industries, including automotive and packaging.
3-Year Warranty on All Products
Mark-10 Corporation warrants that its goods are free from defects in workmanship and materials for three years from delivery. If any goods become defective, Mark-10 will replace, repair, or refund the purchased price. Any modification, abuse, exposure to a corrosive environment, or use other than intended will void this warranty.
Learn more: https://mark-10.com/warranty/