The Mitutoyo 04AZA721 Holtest Measuring Head Assembly is an excellent tool for measuring blind holes in a variety of applications. The titanium nitride contact points provide excellent durability and impact resistance while maintaining accurate measurements. This head is also able to measure the bottom of a blind hole thanks to its 3-point contact design.
This measuring head comes in a fitted wooden case for easy storage and transport. Use the Mitutoyo 04AZA721 Holtest Measuring Head Assembly in conjunction with any compatible gages to ensure that your measurements are accurate and precise.
- Replacement head assembly
- TIN-coated measuring contact head assembly
- Optional adaptors are required to connect Borematic head assemblies and Borematic main body units
- Sets and complete units include the correct adapters for the included heads, while individual heads (purchased separately) do not.
- Only compatible with Holtest Series 368, Digimatic Holtest Series 468, Borematic Series 568
- Mitutoyo 368-264 Holtest 3-Point Internal Micrometer, .500-.650″
- Mitutoyo 568-464 Absolute Borematic Snap Bore Gage, .500-.650″/12-16mm
- Mitutoyo 368-917 Holtest 3-Point Internal Micrometer Set, .500-.800″
- Mitutoyo 568-929 Absolute Borematic Snap Bore Gage Set: .500-1.00″/12-25mm
Mitutoyo is a global leader in precision measurement and metrology products. With a history spanning over six decades, Mitutoyo solidifies its reputation as a trusted provider of high-quality measurement solutions. Founded in 1934, they continue to push the boundaries of innovation to meet evolving needs worldwide. Their commitment to precision, accuracy, and reliability makes them an indispensable partner. With an extensive range of products, Mitutoyo remains at the forefront of metrology.