The Mitutoyo 07GZA000 Carbide Scriber is a precision tool used to scribe the surface of an object for a reference line. The carbide tip on this scriber allows it to cut through even hardened steel while resisting wear and tear. Get smooth and accurate markings every time on various materials including aluminum, brass, and others.
- Standard type
- The scriber is an optional accessory or spare part for certain Mitutoyo height gauges
- Various accessories are available for using height gauges in different applications
514 Series Vernier Height Gages
- Mitutoyo 514-103 Standard Vernier Height Gage, 0-12″/0-300mm
192 Series Digimatic Height Gages
- Mitutoyo 192-613-10 Digimatic Double Column Height Gage, 0-300mm
- Mitutoyo 192-630-10 Digimatic Double Column Height Gage, 0-12″/300mm
- Mitutoyo 192-631-10 Digimatic Double Column Height Gage, 0-18″/450mm
- Mitutoyo 192-632-10 Digimatic Double Column Height Gage, 0-24″/600mm
- Mitutoyo 192-633-10 Digimatic Double Column Height Gage, 0-40″/1000mm
Mitutoyo is a global leader in precision measurement and metrology products. With a history spanning over six decades, Mitutoyo solidifies its reputation as a trusted provider of high-quality measurement solutions. Founded in 1934, they continue to push the boundaries of innovation to meet evolving needs worldwide. Their commitment to precision, accuracy, and reliability makes them an indispensable partner. With an extensive range of products, Mitutoyo remains at the forefront of metrology.