The 500-195-30 digital caliper delivers quick, repeatable outside dimension, inside dimension, depth, and step measurements with accuracy and unrestricted speed. Constructed out of hardened stainless steel, the caliper’s slide and jaws offer greater longevity (optional carbide-tipped jaws are also available for this model). The impact-resistant, easy-to-read LCD display is highly durable and provides a large character height (9.0mm in height), improving readability.
Additionally, the zero-readout key allows the display to be zero-set at any slider position along the scale for incremental comparison measurements. This switch also allows return to the absolute (ABS) coordinate and displays the true position from the origin point (usually jaws-closed point). The 500-195-30 comes with a fitted plastic case for easy storage and transport.
- Available in Metric and Inch/Metric models
- Available with or without SPC output capabilities
- Carbide-tipped jaws are available
- Thumb roller included only on calipers up to and including 300mm/12” models
- ABSOLUTE (ABS) linear scale eliminates the need for setting the origin point every time the micrometer turns on.
- Eliminate overspeed errors.
- Stainless steel construction protects caliper components and ensures accurate performance for a longer duration
- SPC output function allows for quick and easy data management in real-time
- Waterproof, Grease-proof, and dust resistant
- Alarm: Low Voltage, counting value composition error
- Fitted plastic case included; 1000mm/40” model comes in a wooden case
- Origin Set
- Data Output
- Alarm: Low Voltage, Counting Value Composition Error