The Fowler 52-058-012-0 Vernier Caliper with Fine Adjustment features dual measuring capabilities, allowing you to measure in inches or metric. Its fine-adjustment screw allows for precision readings, while sharp black graduations make it easy to read your measurements at a glance.
Another key feature: the raised sliding surfaces prevent damage and ensure accuracy when measuring. And the extra-long vernier allows for precision measurement of fine details. The hardened stainless steel construction ensures durability while keeping the tool lightweight. The 52-058-012-0 includes a fitted case and a 1-year warranty from Fowler High Precision.
- Made of fully hardened stainless steel, microfine black graduations on a satin chrome finish for easy, precise reading.
- Read verniers directly from the depth rod on all models.
- Ground and lapped measuring faces for extreme accuracy
- 4-way jaws for outside, inside, depth, and step measurements.
- Extra-long vernier ensures accuracy
- Raised sliding surfaces to prevent defacement and wear of graduations
- All models meet or exceed U.S. Federal specifications for accuracy
- Parallax free version feature beam & scales on the same plane
- Includes fitted case
- Mechanical Engineering
- Measure the internal and external dimensions of holes, grooves, and tube thicknesses
- Ensure parts meet specifications
- Measure the depth of holes, slots, and grooves
- Measure step height
About Fowler High Precision
Fowler High Precision specializes in high-quality precision tools made to the exact standards of their customers. Since 1946, they have had a track record of innovation and excellence in metrology. Now, Fowler manufactures a wide range of products, from hand tools to 3D measuring. Their mission is to make measurement easy for all.
1-Year Warranty for Hand Tools
Fowler provides a 12-month warranty for defects in quality or materials on hand tool products sold in the United States, Canada, and Mexico. You must buy hand tools products from Fowler High Precision or an authorized Fowler distributor to qualify. Fowler reserves the right to require proof of purchase and/or a completed purchaser warranty registration for any warranty claim. To be valid, complete the Warranty Registration within 30 days after the original purchase online at www.fowlerprecision.com.
Learn more at https://www.fowlerprecision.com/fowler-terms-conditions