The Fowler 52-125-006-1 X-Series Dial Depth Gage has a measuring range of 0-22″/558mm and a measuring capability of up to 22mm with six connecting rods. It features a 4″ steel base with two extra points for small holes. The carbide ball contact point ensures accurate readings, even in hard materials like stainless steel.
Additionally, the dial indicator can easily adjust for zero setting. Finished in satin chrome, the X-Series provides a long instrument lifetime and durability with a 1-year warranty from Fowler High Precision.
- Includes six interchangeable rod extensions of 1″, 2″, 3″, 4″, 5″, and 6″.
- Connect rods together for a full 0 – 22″/0 – 558mm capacity
- Includes 2 extra points for small hole applications: one 0.078″ dia. x 1″ long and one needle point x 1″ long
- Hardened steel, ground, and microlapped base for accuracy
- Standard 4-48 thread removable carbide ball contact point
- The set includes: A 52-125-006-1 dial indicator, a 4″ steel base, six extension rods, 2 extra points for small hole applications with a carbide ball contact point, and a hardened plastic case
- 0 – 1″ travel electronic indicator with 0.001″ graduations
- Resolution: 0.0005″/0.01mm
- Mechanical Engineering
- Measure the depth of holes and cavities
- Check that holes and slots are deep enough for their intended use
- Measure the height of pins and pillars
About Fowler High Precision
Fowler High Precision specializes in high-quality precision tools made to the exact standards of their customers. Since 1946, they have had a track record of innovation and excellence in metrology. Now, Fowler manufactures a wide range of products, from hand tools to 3D measuring. Their mission is to make measurement easy for all.
1-Year Warranty for Hand Tools
Fowler provides a 12-month warranty for defects in quality or materials on hand tool products sold in the United States, Canada, and Mexico. You must buy hand tools products from Fowler High Precision or an authorized Fowler distributor to qualify. Fowler reserves the right to require proof of purchase and/or a completed purchaser warranty registration for any warranty claim. To be valid, complete the Warranty Registration within 30 days after the original purchase online at www.fowlerprecision.com.
Learn more at https://www.fowlerprecision.com/fowler-terms-conditions