The Hawkeye PS07-70-NVK Borescope is a high-quality borescope designed for industrial use. The Prism series features a robust body, which helps it withstand harsh industrial environments. It repels dirt and debris, providing an unobstructed view of the sample.
The 70° prism can examine threads, surface finish, welds, cross-holes, and castings. With a diameter of just 4.2mm (.165”), the PS07-70-NVK can accommodate most machine metal parts with ease.
Slim and lightweight, this borescope is ideal for foundries and machine shops. Since it can fit in tight spaces and crevices, users can get an optimal view of the sample. It also comes with a carrying case to protect it while not in use.
- Our latest endoGRINs® image relay lenses
- Multicoated objective lens
- LightConcentrator™ light post
- Independent focusing ring for convenient video and still photography
- 30° prism optics
- Outside diameter: 0.165″ (4.20 mm)
- e2 endoGRINS® Optics for sharper, more detailed images
Borescope Kit Includes
- Hawkeye® Pro Slim PrismPrecision Borescope
- Hawkeye® Shipping Sheath
- Hawkeye® SuperNOVA™ LED Light and Charger
- Rugged Hawkeye® Carrying Case
- Hawkeye® Cleaning Kit
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Batteries
- Quality Control
- Inspect the internal components of a machine without having to dismantle it or remove any parts
- Inspect the interiors of pipes and vessels
- Inspect aircraft engines, power plant equipment, etc.
- Evaluate welds on ships or other large structures
- Ensure products meet specifications
About Hawkeye/ Gradient Lens Corporation
Hawkeye/Gradient Lens Corporation is a leading manufacturer of precision borescopes. They offer over 80 models of Hawkeye® Precision Borescopes, including rigid borescopes, fiberoptic scopes, and video borescopes. The company’s mission is to help its customers improve their product quality and safety through innovative technology. They proudly service the metal machining, casting, welding, aerospace, and hydraulics industries. Hawkeye takes pride in its manufacturing processes: all its products are manufactured in Rochester, NY, and Phelan, California.