The Hawkeye PSH28-NVK Pro Super Hardy Borescope is a big scope for big inspections. At 0.283 inches, it’s slightly wider than the Pro Slim series, which makes it ideal for looking into the larger, dark spaces of diesel and aircraft cylinders, tanks, pressure vessels, pipes, and even wall cavities. The LightConcentrator™ illuminates your subject so you can see every detail. And the multi-coated objective lens provides crystal-clear images every time.
The PSH28-NVK features an all-stainless steel tube and tip, which is useful for harsh environments. And it is watertight and resistant to most hydrocarbons.
- Our latest endoGRINs® image relay lenses
- Multicoated objective lens
- LightConcentrator™ light post
- Independent focusing ring for convenient video and still photography
- Easy to clean 90° mirror
- Pro Super Hardy 28” outside diameter: 0.283″ (7.20 mm)
- Mirror Tube outside diameter: 0.312″ (8.00 mm)
- e2 endoGRINS® Optics for sharper, more detailed images
Borescope Kit Includes
- Hawkeye® Pro Super Hardy Precision Borescope
- Hawkeye® Mirror Tube
- Hawkeye® Shipping Sheath
- Hawkeye® SuperNOVA™ LED Light and Charger
- Rugged Hawkeye® Carrying Case
- Hawkeye® Cleaning Kit
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Batteries
- Quality Control
- Inspect the internal components of a machine without having to dismantle it or remove any parts
- Inspect the interiors of pipes and vessels
- Inspect aircraft engines, power plant equipment, etc.
- Evaluate welds on ships or other large structures
- Ensure products meet specifications
About Hawkeye/ Gradient Lens Corporation
Hawkeye/Gradient Lens Corporation is a leading manufacturer of precision borescopes. They offer over 80 models of Hawkeye® Precision Borescopes, including rigid borescopes, fiberoptic scopes, and video borescopes. The company’s mission is to help its customers improve their product quality and safety through innovative technology. They proudly service the metal machining, casting, welding, aerospace, and hydraulics industries. Hawkeye takes pride in its manufacturing processes: all its products are manufactured in Rochester, NY, and Phelan, California.