The MTT03-50Z Torque Gage is a handheld instrument for clockwise and counter-clockwise torque testing applications. It can measure torques up to 50 ozFin (36 kgFmm) with a 2,000 Hz sampling rate and has a capability of 150% of capacity overload protection. The MTT03-50Z has a graphic LCD display, USB output, aluminum housing, and MESUR® Lite data acquisition software.
It’s also USB output compatible, so you can connect it directly to your computer or other devices. And like all Mark-10 products, it includes a 3-year warranty.
- Ergonomic torque sensor with Jacobs chuck
- Peak torque values saved and displayed
- High-speed 2,000 Hz sampling rate
- USB data output of continuous or individual data points
- Programmable set points with pass/fail indicators
- Live load bar graphs with set point markers
- Peak memory for clockwise and counterclockwise readings
- Always displays set points
- Configurable audio alarms and key tones
- MESUR® Lite data collection software included
- Battery or AC operation
- Safe overload: 150% of capacity
In The Box
- (1) Chuck key
- (1) Carrying case
- (1) USB cable
- (1) AC adapter
- (1) Battery
- (1) Certificate of calibration without data
- Quality Control
Mark-10 is a designer and manufacturer of force and torque measurement products. Since 1979, they strive to provide customers with the most accurate products in the market. Their products range from handheld instruments to high-end systems used in labs, production lines, and research facilities. They specialize in supplying high-quality solutions for various industries, including automotive and packaging.
3-Year Warranty on All Products
Mark-10 Corporation warrants that its goods are free from defects in workmanship and materials for three years from delivery. If any goods become defective, Mark-10 will replace, repair, or refund the purchased price. Any modification, abuse, exposure to a corrosive environment, or use other than intended will void this warranty.
Learn more: https://mark-10.com/warranty/