The Mitutoyo 102-301 Mechanical Outside Micrometer is ideal for measuring metal and nonmetal workpieces in tight spaces due to its tapered frame, which allows access into narrow slots. A ratchet-stop mechanism provides uniform pressure on a workpiece for precise, repeatable measurements.
The Mitutoyo 102-301 Outside Micrometer features a 0-25mm measurement range and a 0.01mm graduation with ratchet stop.
- Laser-etched scale on thimble and sleeve for fast and easy measurement readings
- Heat-insulated frame minimalizes thermal expansion for consistent measurements in different environments
- Carbide measuring faces on the spindle and anvil resist wear to keep surfaces flatter with longer accuracy
- Speeder is always available for quick rotation of the spindle
- Includes a standard bar except for 0-25mm models
- Supplied in a fitted plastic case
- Available in metric only.
Mitutoyo is a global leader in precision measurement and metrology products. With a history spanning over six decades, Mitutoyo solidifies its reputation as a trusted provider of high-quality measurement solutions. Founded in 1934, they continue to push the boundaries of innovation to meet evolving needs worldwide. Their commitment to precision, accuracy, and reliability makes them an indispensable partner. With an extensive range of products, Mitutoyo remains at the forefront of metrology.