Mitutoyo’s 102-717 Mechanical Outside Micrometer has a ratchet thimble that delivers constant measuring force for more accurate readings. The ratchet thimble, along with the speeder, makes it easier to take rapid measurements over a wide range of different dimensions.
The 102-717 is small and lightweight, making it easy to carry around with you wherever you go. It has a robust steel frame, is durable enough for everyday use, and will stand up to years of heavy use in any workshop or field setting.
- Ratchet functions on both the thimble and speeder allow for one-handed operation.
- Carbide measuring faces on the spindle and anvil resist wear to keep surfaces flatter with longer accuracy
- Heat-insulated frame minimalizes thermal expansion for consistent measurements in different environments
- Speeder is always available for quick rotation of the spindle
- Measuring force is 5-10N
- Includes a standard bar except for 0-25mm / 0-1” models
- Provided with Mitutoyo Certificate of Inspection
- Supplied in a plastic, fitted case
Mitutoyo is a global leader in precision measurement and metrology products. With a history spanning over six decades, Mitutoyo solidifies its reputation as a trusted provider of high-quality measurement solutions. Founded in 1934, they continue to push the boundaries of innovation to meet evolving needs worldwide. Their commitment to precision, accuracy, and reliability makes them an indispensable partner. With an extensive range of products, Mitutoyo remains at the forefront of metrology.