The Mitutoyo 122-102-10 Blade Micrometer utilizes a blade anvil and spindle for measuring difficult pieces such as groove diameters of shafts and keyways. The non-rotating spindle reduces torsion on softer parts being measured and prevents workpiece deformation and wear. A ratchet-stop mechanism provides uniform pressure on a workpiece for precise, repeatable measurements.
The Mitutoyo 122-102-10 Blade Micrometer has a 25-50mm measuring range and a 0.01mm graduation with a ±3µm accuracy.
- Available in Metric and Inch models
- Ratchet thimble allows for easy single-hand use when measuring objects
- Elimination of overspeed errors provides higher measurement reliability and repeatability
- Knurled friction thimbles provide quick adjustments even when wearing gloves
- Satin chrome finish on the sleeve and laser etched
measurements on a thimble for easier reading
- Frame has a baked enamel finish for durability and a longer lifespan
- Supplied in a fitted plastic case
- Mechanical Engineering
- Quality Control
Similar Gages (Metric/ Non-Rotating)
- Mitutoyo 122-101-10 Blade Micrometer, Non-Rotating Spindle, 0-25mm
- Mitutoyo 122-102-10 Blade Micrometer, Non-Rotating Spindle, 25-50mm
Similar Gages (Inch / Non-Rotating)
- Mitutoyo 122-125-10 Blade Micrometer, Non-Rotating Spindle, 0-1″
- Mitutoyo 122-126-10 Blade Micrometer, Non-Rotating Spindle, 1-2″
- Mitutoyo 122-127-10 Blade Micrometer, Non-Rotating Spindle, 2-3″
- Mitutoyo 122-128-10 Blade Micrometer, Non-Rotating Spindle, 3-4″
Similar Gages (Ratchet Stop)
- Mitutoyo 122-135-10 Blade Micrometer, Ratchet Stop, 0-1″
- Mitutoyo 122-151-10 Blade Micrometer, Ratchet Stop, 0-1″
Mitutoyo is a global leader in precision measurement and metrology products. With a history spanning over six decades, Mitutoyo solidifies its reputation as a trusted provider of high-quality measurement solutions. Founded in 1934, they continue to push the boundaries of innovation to meet evolving needs worldwide. Their commitment to precision, accuracy, and reliability makes them an indispensable partner. With an extensive range of products, Mitutoyo remains at the forefront of metrology.