- Quality Control
- Measure the size of parts
- Measure the diameter of a hole
- Check for roundness or flatness
- Measure the distance between two points on an object, such as a bolt head and holt hole
- Measure the length of an object, such as shaft or axle
The L.S. Starrett Company is a world leader in precision measuring tools and instruments. Since 1880, they have been an industry standard. Starrett’s high quality and durability have made the brand an industry standard for decades. They produce products for various industries, including aerospace, automotive, manufacturing, and commercial construction. Today, they’ve expanded into metalworking, making saw blade products for manufacturing operations worldwide.