The Starrett 440MZ-75RL Micrometer Depth Gage Set features high-quality depth gages to measure the depths of holes and recesses. It has a 0-75mm measurement range and a 0.01mm resolution.
The 3 rods with a ratchet thimble and a lock nut help you get accurate measurements in seconds. It has a 63.5mm (2-1/2″) base and 3.2mm (1/8″) diameter measuring rods. The satin chrome reading surface is glare-free and rust-resistant, so you can take measurements in all kinds of lighting conditions.
The 440MZ-75RL comes in a padded case for extra protection during transport or storage.
Features and Specifications
- The depths of holes, slots, shoulders, and projections can be measured to .001″ or 0.01mm with these fine tools
- 440 Gages furnished with a 2-1/2″ (63.5mm) base and 1/8″ (3.2mm) diameter measuring rods
- 445 Gages furnished with choices of 3″ (75mm), 4″ (100mm), and 6″ (150mm) bases and have 5/32″ (4mm) diameter measuring rods
- Combination ratchet and speeder for uniform pressure and quicker adjustment
- Ring-type lock nut for quick and sure locking
- Quality Control
- Measure the depth of holes, grooves, slots
- Ensure accurate fit and tolerances
- Measure the thickness of flat surfaces
The L.S. Starrett Company is a world leader in precision measuring tools and instruments. Since 1880, they have been an industry standard. Starrett’s high quality and durability have made the brand an industry standard for decades. They produce products for various industries, including aerospace, automotive, manufacturing, and commercial construction. Today, they’ve expanded into metalworking, making saw blade products for manufacturing operations worldwide.