Mitutoyo designed the 178-561-11A Surfest SJ-210 surface roughness tester as a handheld tool to take anywhere. Small and lightweight, this model is easy to use and delivers accurate measurements quickly.
178-561-11A Product Features:
- Built-in 2.4″ color graphic, back-lit LCD provides excellent readability, improved visibility and is easy to use in dark environments
- Easy to use and well-labeled operation keys on the front of the unit and under the sliding cover.
- Internal memory stores up to 10 measurement conditions and one measured profile
- Password protection prevents unintended operations and protects instrument settings
- The display interface supports 16 interchangeable languages
- Switch the LCD display mode between portrait and landscape as well as left-hand or right-hand direction
- High-speed USB communication: Transfer data to and from a computer via the high-speed USB interface
- Memory card support: The memory card slot lets you store large amounts of data on a memory card
- The built-in battery allows approximately 1,000 measurements on a full charge.
- Separate the drive unit from the display unit by using a cable, allowing more flexible measurement. Separate and reattach in one simple step
- The user-friendly screen layout and arrow keys provide intuitive operability
- Displayed settings can be changed easily by using the left and right arrow keys
- Infrequently used keys are hidden under the sliding cover to prevent unintended operations
- Complies with the following standards: JIS (JIS-B0601-2001, JIS-B0601-1994, JIS B0601-1982), VDA, ISO-1997, and ANSI
- Customization: Desired parameters can be selected for calculation and display
- GO/NG judgment: By maximum value/16 %/Standard deviation
- Storage of measurement condition: Save the conditions at power OFF
- Storage: Internal memory: Measurement condition (10 sets)
- Calibration: Auto-calibration with the entry of numerical value/average calibration with multiple measurements (maximum 5 times) is available
- General Manufacturing