The Starrett 1025-6 Stainless Steel Pocket Slide Caliper measures outside and inside dimensions with a 0-6″ range and 32nds and 64ths graduations. Its compact size fits easily in shop coats, while its stainless steel construction ensures durability.
Take readings directly from the two lines marked “in” and “out” on one side of the stock, making it easy to take accurate measurements. The handy inch or millimeter scale on the back of the stock allows you to make quick calculations.
In addition, knurled thumb pieces activate both the slide and slide stop so that no matter how long your hands are or how short your fingers are, you’ll be able to use the 1205-6 with ease. A knurled clamp screw with a left-hand thread for easy one-hand operation.
- Quick, accurate outside and inside measurements
- Compact size
- Slide stop prevents the tool from disassembly
- Easy one-hand operation
- Straight measuring surface for outside measuring
- Rounded nibs for inside or hole measurements
- Stainless steel
- Inch scale
- Knurled thumb pieces
- Knurled clamp screw with a left-hand thread
- Quality Control
- Measure and inspect small parts
- Measure the internal diameter of pipes, tubes, and other cylindrical objects
- Check to see if parts meet specifications
- Measure the thickness of materials
The L.S. Starrett Company is a world leader in precision measuring tools and instruments. Since 1880, they have been an industry standard. Starrett’s high quality and durability have made the brand an industry standard for decades. They produce products for various industries, including aerospace, automotive, manufacturing, and commercial construction. Today, they’ve expanded into metalworking, making saw blade products for manufacturing operations worldwide.