The Starrett 1202F-6 Fractional Dial Caliper provides quick and accurate measurements of O.D., I.D., and depth. It features 1/64″ graduations on the yellow outer scale and .01″ on the white inner scale. The caliper’s lock screws for sliding jaw and dial bezel help to ensure accuracy and precision when making measurements.
The 1202F-6 dial caliper allows you to adjust measurements quickly and precisely without resetting the caliper each time you take a measurement. Constructed out of hardened stainless steel, all parts are corrosion-resistant for a long instrument life.
- Provides quick, accurate measurement of O.D., I.D., and depth
- 1/64″ graduations on the yellow outer scale and .01″ on the white inner scale
- Shows measurements as fractions
- Lock screws for sliding jaw and dial bezel
- Adjustable bezel
- Thumb-operated fine adjustment roll
- Covered rack depth rod
- Hardened stainless steel bar, measuring surfaces, rack, gears, and depth rod
- Knife-edge contacts
- Positive, spring-loaded double-pinion anti-backlash control
- 1/64″ graduations on the yellow outer scale, and .01″ on the white inner scale
- Quality Control
- Measure internal, outside, and depth
- Measure the depth of slots, grooves, and keyways
- Check bolt head size
- Check bearing bores
- Check ring sizing and shaft tapers
- Measure the depth of holes
- Measure the diameter of shafts and other parts
- Measure the thickness of metal sheets
The L.S. Starrett Company is a world leader in precision measuring tools and instruments. Since 1880, they have been an industry standard. Starrett’s high quality and durability have made the brand an industry standard for decades. They produce products for various industries, including aerospace, automotive, manufacturing, and commercial construction. Today, they’ve expanded into metalworking, making saw blade products for manufacturing operations worldwide.