The Starrett 460MA micrometer head has a 0-6.5mm measuring range and 0.01mm graduation. It features a plain thimble, which is ideal for measuring internal diameters and other holes. Made with steel, it’s strong enough to last for years. It also features a glare-free, satin chrome finish to prevent eye strain during use. Measure in any light condition easily.
460MA Features and Specifications
- Starrett satin chrome finish – no glare – resists rust on all reading surfaces.
- Advanced sleeve design with staggered lines and distinct figures for precise and easy readability
- Quick-reading figures
- Extremely hard and stable one-piece spindle (the heart of our accuracy and long life)
- Micro-lapped measuring face for flatness and squareness
- Quick and easy adjustment
- Ring-type lock nut for quick and sure locking at any setting
- Quality Control
- Measure the diameter of a workpiece
- Measure the width of a workpiece
- Measure small objects and parts
- Ideal for gauging soft or elastic materials
- Works best when attached to other measuring tools
The L.S. Starrett Company is a world leader in precision measuring tools and instruments. Since 1880, they have been an industry standard. Starrett’s high quality and durability have made the brand an industry standard for decades. They produce products for various industries, including aerospace, automotive, manufacturing, and commercial construction. Today, they’ve expanded into metalworking, making saw blade products for manufacturing operations worldwide.