What makes the 781BXTP-12 superior to other gages are features like the mechanically-driven parallel anvils. They extend simultaneously, establishing a true alignment to the axis of the bore. This provides consistent pressure, resulting in more accurate readings than models with spring-driven contacts subject to pressure variations.
Further enhance speed and convenience by the repositionable AccuBore® indicator, which can swivel and rotate for left, right-hand, or even vertical viewing. The 781BXTP-12 also features a set of “Go/No-Go” lights in the readout display that indicates whether a bore measurement is within a preset tolerance.
This model includes an indicator.
- Bluetooth® capability
- Single-hand operation with right- and left-hand viewing flexibility
- Large, easy-to-read display
- Enhanced wear life with carbide-faced contacts – available from 1/2″ to 8″
- Convenient “Go/No-Go” tolerance indicator lights
- True alignment with mechanically-driven parallel anvils
- Resolution .00005″ (0.001mm)
- Accuracy of up to .00015″ (.004mm)
- Push button inch/metric conversion
- Preset and preset recall
- Hold, max/min, and zeroing capabilities
- Blind bore measurement is standard for .50″ (12.7mm) and above
- Specialized heads available for thread, groove, and other non-standard measurements on request
- Output capability for Statistical Process Control (SPC) analysis. Download data via USB to a PC or RS232 connection.
- Mechanical Engineering
- Food and Beverage
The L.S. Starrett Company is a world leader in precision measuring tools and instruments. Since 1880, they have been an industry standard. Starrett’s high quality and durability have made the brand an industry standard for decades. They produce products for various industries, including aerospace, automotive, manufacturing, and commercial construction. Today, they’ve expanded into metalworking, making saw blade products for manufacturing operations worldwide.