The Starrett T2XRL Ratchet Thimble Outside Micrometer has a 1-2″ measuring range and 0.0001″ graduation, making it ideal for use in a variety of industries. It includes an attachment handle for measurements from 0-1″, extending the range to 0-2″. The ratchet thimble micrometer is easily attachable to the anvil of the micrometer and has a no-glare satin chrome finish.
- Starrett satin chrome finish – no glare – resists rust
- Advanced sleeve design with staggered and distinct figures for
precise and easy readability
- Convenient decimal equivalents on inch tools
- Balanced frame and thimble design ensure easy handling and
- Ring-type knurled lock nut for quick and sure locking
- A choice of smooth friction thimble for uniform pressure or
the combination ratchet and speeder for uniform pressure and
- Gracefully designed tapered frame for use in narrow slots and
Accuracy and Long-Life Features
- Rigid one-piece frame of drop-forged steel
- Extremely hard and stable one-piece spindle (the heart of our accuracy)
- Appropriate 1″ or 25mm gage block standard furnished with micrometers
What’s in the Box
- (1) Wrench
- (1) Measuring Standard, Gage Block
- (1) Hardened Plastic Box
- Measure the diameter of an object
- Measure the length of a piece.
- Determine the thickness of materials
- Check the accuracy of other measuring tools
The L.S. Starrett Company is a world leader in precision measuring tools and instruments. Since 1880, they have been an industry standard. Starrett’s high quality and durability have made the brand an industry standard for decades. They produce products for various industries, including aerospace, automotive, manufacturing, and commercial construction. Today, they’ve expanded into metalworking, making saw blade products for manufacturing operations worldwide.