The 505-742J dial design of the Mitutoyo caliper provides ultra-smooth sliding with better shock protection while measuring outside dimensions, inside dimensions, depth, and steps. A Titanium Nitride (TiN) coating on the sliding surface increases wear resistance, and the improved dial face offers faster measurement readability.
- Available in Metric and Inch models
- Available in 1mm / .100″ and 2mm / .200″ per revolutions
- Carbide-tipped outer dimension jaws are available
- Lock screw holds the dial measurement and sliding jaw position to obtain an accurate measurement
- Supplied in a fitted plastic case
- Appropriate for most general purpose and heavy-duty applications
- Ultra-smooth sliding and high shock protection
- Easy-to-read dial with large character height
- General Manufacturing
- Plastics and rubber
Mitutoyo is a global leader in precision measurement and metrology products. With a history spanning over six decades, Mitutoyo solidifies its reputation as a trusted provider of high-quality measurement solutions. Founded in 1934, they continue to push the boundaries of innovation to meet evolving needs worldwide. Their commitment to precision, accuracy, and reliability makes them an indispensable partner. With an extensive range of products, Mitutoyo remains at the forefront of metrology.