The 4337624 MarCator digital indicators come with integrated wireless data acquisition. Equipped with the innovative Reference-system, it automatically stores the zero position for future measurements. Transfer your measured data directly to a PC without the use of cables.
- Integrated wireless data transmission.
- Immediate measurement due to the reference system.
- Individual button lock functions.
- The operating and display unit can be rotated to 280 degrees.
- High contrast LCD with 11mm high digits.
- Operating temperature approx 3 years (2000 work hrs/year).
- Maximum measuring speed 1.5m/s.
- Marconnect data output: choose either USB, OPTO TS232C, digimatic or integrated wireless.
- Operating temperature 10-40 degrees.
- Class of protection IP42 following IEC 60523.
- 4337624 Supplied with: battery and operating instructions.
- ON/OFF, RESET (Set display to zero).
- Reversal for counting direction.
- TOL (enter tolerance limit values).
- PRESET (Allows the entry of any value using the set button).
- DATA (When connected with data connection cable), factor (adjustable).
- ABS (display can be set to zero, without losing the reference to present value).
-  (tolerance GO / NO GO display mode)
- Factor (adjustable)
- LOCK (individual button lock)
Comprehensive measuring function for static measurements such as lengths, distances, and length differences.