The 3089Z-131-26J Dial Bore Gage has an ergonomic design that makes it easy to use, even in tight spaces. Its non-slip grip ensures a secure hold while in use, and its two-point contact guarantees the highest level of accuracy. The 0.0005″ dial graduations allow you to read measurements in precise increments of 0.001″, while the 0.001″ resolution ensures that your results are accurate within ±0.00025″. It comes in a sturdy aluminum case to protect the gage during transport.
- All anvils laser marked for easy selection
- Gage chart for quick and easy anvil selection
- Includes sturdy aluminum case with cutouts for gage and all accessories
- Ergonomic design with non-slip insulating grip
- Carbide contacts for extended wear
- 2-point contact
- Check bore holes prior to assembly or maintenance
- Check the accuracy of machining operations after completion
- Measure the inside diameter of a hole
- Test the quality of pistons, rods, and sleeves
- Ensure products meet certain size requirements
The L.S. Starrett Company is a world leader in precision measuring tools and instruments. Since 1880, they have been an industry standard. Starrett’s high quality and durability have made the brand an industry standard for decades. They produce products for various industries, including aerospace, automotive, manufacturing, and commercial construction. Today, they’ve expanded into metalworking, making saw blade products for manufacturing operations worldwide.