The Starrett S3089Z-131-6J Dial Bore Gage Set is ideal for inspecting the inside diameter of holes. It features a two-point contact system, allowing detection of geometric problems such as ovality and taper.
Further, it has an ergonomic design providing a non-slip insulated grip for improved hold.
The dial indicator provides metric readings, allowing you to adjust its range from 0.7-6”. In addition, the laser-marked anvils make it easy to select what you need and include a gauge chart. Each gage comes with a sturdy aluminum case, complete with labeled cutouts.
Built to last, the Starrett S3089Z-131-6J dial bore gage set can withstand even the most rigorous use. They’re perfect for industrial or commercial applications.
- All anvils laser marked for easy selection
- Gage chart for quick and easy anvil selection
- Includes sturdy aluminum case with cutouts for gage and all accessories
- Ergonomic design with non-slip insulating grip
- Carbide contacts for extended wear
- Cover cap
- Front protective cover
- Back protective cover
- (2) screws for the protective cover
- Lock screw
- Rod holder
- (6) anvils
- (4) washers
- (2) brass inserts
- (1) 3089Z-131-715J, (1) 3089Z-131-1424J, (1) 3089Z-131-26J
- Aluminum case
The L.S. Starrett Company is a world leader in precision measuring tools and instruments. Since 1880, they have been an industry standard. Starrett’s high quality and durability have made the brand an industry standard for decades. They produce products for various industries, including aerospace, automotive, manufacturing, and commercial construction. Today, they’ve expanded into metalworking, making saw blade products for manufacturing operations worldwide.