The 3753B-6/150 Electronic Depth Gage can measure the depth of holes and cavities in various materials. The gage provides an IP67 level of protection against foreign matter in a hostile shop environment. It has an extra-large LCD for excellent readability. Additionally, it offers RS232 output to work with Datasure Wireless Systems and cable-based products.
3753B-6/150 Features and Specifications
- Clear, easily-read numbers, properly sized for the tool
- Hardened, stainless steel bar for long life
- Removable hook attachment for measurements from
the edge of a workpiece to the inside or outside edge
of slots, grooves, etc.
- Lock to hold the slide in position
- Fine adjustment thumb roll for precision measurements
- Large, easy-to-read LCD, .310″ character height
- IP67 level of protection against coolant, water, dirt, and dust
- Induction-type linear encoder system
- Patented non-contact RS-232 data output
- CR2032 3-volt battery (> 1-year battery life under normal use)
- Inch/mm conversion
- Zero at any position
- Automatic off after 30 minutes of nonuse without losing position upon reactivation
- Linear Accuracy: ±.001″ (0.03mm)
- Resolution: .0005″ (0.010mm)
- Measures the depth of holes drilled by lathes or mills
- Checks if workpieces meet tolerances
The L.S. Starrett Company is a world leader in precision measuring tools and instruments. Since 1880, they have been an industry standard. Starrett’s high quality and durability have made the brand an industry standard for decades. They produce products for various industries, including aerospace, automotive, manufacturing, and commercial construction. Today, they’ve expanded into metalworking, making saw blade products for manufacturing operations worldwide.