The Starrett 443Z-3RL Micrometer Depth Gage Set features high-quality depth gages to measure the depths of holes and recesses. It has a 0-3” measurement range and a 0.001” resolution. It’s exactly like the 445 series micrometer except it has a half base.
The 3 rods with a ratchet thimble and a lock nut help you get accurate measurements in seconds. It has a 2” (50mm) half base and 5/32” (4.5mm) diameter measuring rods. The satin chrome reading surface is glare-free and rust-resistant, so you can take measurements in all kinds of lighting conditions.
The 443Z-3RL comes in a padded case for extra protection during transport or storage.
Features and Specifications
- Measure the depths of holes, slots, shoulders, and projections to .001″ or 0.01mm with these fine tools
- Combination ratchet and speeder for uniform pressure and quicker adjustment
- Ring-type lock nut for quick and sure locking
- 2″ (50mm) half base permits measuring depths of holes and slots close to shoulders and between obstructions
- Rods have individual length adjustment and are 5/32″ (4mm) in diameter.
- Quality Control
- Measure the depth of holes, grooves, slots
- Ensure accurate fit and tolerances
- Measure the thickness of flat surfaces
The L.S. Starrett Company is a world leader in precision measuring tools and instruments. Since 1880, they have been an industry standard. Starrett’s high quality and durability have made the brand an industry standard for decades. They produce products for various industries, including aerospace, automotive, manufacturing, and commercial construction. Today, they’ve expanded into metalworking, making saw blade products for manufacturing operations worldwide.