The Starrett 469MHXSP Large Super-Precision Micrometer Head has a 0-25mm measuring range, with a 103mm thimble diameter graduated to 0.001mm or 0.002mm for direct reading. It comes with staggered graduations for easy counting and line reading. The carbide-faced spindle ensures long life and durability.
469MHXSP Features and Specifications
- Starrett satin chrome finish – no glare – resists rust on all reading surfaces
- Advanced sleeve design with staggered lines and distinct figures for precise and easy readability
- Quick-reading figures
- Extremely hard and stable one-piece spindle (the heart of our accuracy and long life)
- Micro-lapped measuring face for flatness and squareness
- Quick and easy adjustment
- Quality Control
- Measure the diameter of a workpiece
- Measure the width of a workpiece
- Measure small objects and parts
- Ideal for gauging soft or elastic materials
- Works best when attached to other measuring tools
The L.S. Starrett Company is a world leader in precision measuring tools and instruments. Since 1880, they have been an industry standard. Starrett’s high quality and durability have made the brand an industry standard for decades. They produce products for various industries, including aerospace, automotive, manufacturing, and commercial construction. Today, they’ve expanded into metalworking, making saw blade products for manufacturing operations worldwide.