Designed for high accuracy and long service life, The Starrett 3753A-6/150 Electronic Depth Gage is ideal for amateurs and professionals. It’s light and easy to use, with clear, easily-read numbers. This unit measures depths up to 6” (150mm).
- Clear, easily-read numbers, properly sized for the tool
3753A-6/150 Design Features for Accuracy and Long Life
- Linear accuracy: ±.001″ (±0.03mm)
- Resolution: .0005″ (0.01mm)
- Exclusive Starrett-designed microprocessor chip
- Hardened stainless steel body and slide for long life
- Fine adjustment thumb roll for precision measurements
- Lock to hold the slide in position
- Hardened base is 3-15/16″ (99mm) long, but optional base extensions of 7″ and 12″ (175 and 300mm) are available.
- Spacing between holes is 2-3/4″ (70mm).
- A hook attachment has a gage, making it possible to take readings from the edge of a workpiece to edges of slots, grooves, shoulders, and other I.D. length dimensioning. The movable hook has the screw permanently attached to prevent loss.
- One-year minimum battery life with a furnished 3-volt battery, CR2032
Action Features with Three Control Buttons
- Inch/millimeter conversion
- Zero at any position
- Manual ON/OFF plus a built-in automatic OFF after 15 minutes of nonuse
- Quality Control
The L.S. Starrett Company is a world leader in precision measuring tools and instruments. Since 1880, they have been an industry standard. Starrett’s high quality and durability have made the brand an industry standard for decades. They produce products for various industries, including aerospace, automotive, manufacturing, and commercial construction. Today, they’ve expanded into metalworking, making saw blade products for manufacturing operations worldwide.