The Starrett ST444.1CXRLZ micrometer provides accurate measurements of small objects and parts. The spindle and anvil have flat measuring faces, carbide-tipped for wear resistance and durability. A spindle lock helps provide secure locking of the measurement.
With its quick and easy adjustment, you can be sure that no matter how often you use it, your measurements will always be spot-on. The rigid and cast iron frame will last for years. It features a 0-6” measuring range and a 0.0001” graduation.
- 1”, 2”, 3”, 4”, 5”, 6”
- No-glare satin chrome finish, which resists rust
- Advanced sleeve design with staggered lines and
distinct figures for precise and easy readability
- Balanced frame and thimble design to ensure
easy handling and better readability
- Insulated frame for prevention of temperature
related expansion and contraction
- Provides quick and easy adjustment
- Reading in ten-thousandths of an inch (.0001″)
with a vernier scale on the sleeve
What’s in the Box
- Metal case
- 1”, 2”, 3”, 4”, 5”, and 6” micrometers
- (1) Wrench
- (5) Measuring standards
- Measure the diameter of an object
- Measure the length of a piece.
- Determine the thickness of materials
- Check the accuracy of other measuring tools
The L.S. Starrett Company is a world leader in precision measuring tools and instruments. Since 1880, they have been an industry standard. Starrett’s high quality and durability have made the brand an industry standard for decades. They produce products for various industries, including aerospace, automotive, manufacturing, and commercial construction. Today, they’ve expanded into metalworking, making saw blade products for manufacturing operations worldwide.